Daniel A. Perry
owner + lead draftsman
“Knowing what information steel fabricators and erectors need to see on a set of plans is crucial to the success of the project. With the diverse experience that DraftWorks brings to the table, fabricators can feel confident that they will build from clear, concise & accurate drawings resulting in seamless fit-up in the field”
Structural Steel Detailer
Specializing in the production of working drawings and blueprints for…
- Structural steel for new bridges
- Steel bridge repairs
- Structural steel for commercial construction
- Miscellaneous Metals ie: Steel stair frames, handrails, guard rails, ornamental fencing etc…
Construction & Design Consultant
- “Value Engineering” to reduce the costs of fabrication and install through creative means while maintaining the structural integrity of the project.
- On-site project assessment
- BIM Services
- RFI Management
- Advanced Bill of Materials
- Furnish DXF & CNC files for fabrication
Structural steel detailing and construction design consultation
Providing "Value Engineering"
What needs to be done in order to do things as proficiently and cost-effective as possible.
Draftworks Detailing offers the information the fabricators need to see and how it's to be displayed.
Dan Perry of Draftworks Detailing knows the inner workings and nuances of steel fabrication for an AISC certified fabricator on state & private sector work.